Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OOTD: Feeling Lucky In Green

This top caught my eye (and heart) upon first glance. I've become a boutique shopper in recent times because I like finding unique pieces that I know everyone will not have. Vertical stripes have always been a favorite of mine, and I found the loose top to be charming with the vertical stripes, as loose tops dont help elongate your frame, while vertical stripes do. Hmm, juxtaposition. Enjoy!

Loose top, ripped jeans, ahh..the life.

Kimono sleeves add a kick to the shape of the top, making it more girly

The side view of the top looks sleek, while if you view it from the front, it looks loose and easy flowing

Love the peek a boo back! Nobody would know that this top is so special from the back at first glance!

 I threw on a braided dark brown belt just to add a bit more casual-ness (is that a word?) to the outfit

Pair the top with white jeans or dark jeans for a nighttime look- and if you feel daring, then skip the tank! 

Mixing patterns is huge this season- so I embraced that!

I'm still loving mixing black and brown, hence the watch and belt combo

Top: Lotus Boutique $27
Tank: A&F $15
Jeans: A&F $78
Sandals: Carlos Santana at Macys $30
Belt: Hollister $20
Watch: LaMer Collections $90

3 comments: